Akai CD3000 – Final OS Revision Update: Version 2.0
Firmware revision 2.0 is the latest released operating system issued by Akai. This operation system update/upgrade requires two eprom chips and the chips will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
- Version 2.0 upgrade is intended to iron out any remaining bugs affecting general stability and improve performance within the firmware code.
- Improved communication between sampler and PC (ability to send/receive samples and control sampler from PC)
- Improved SCSI handling, which is important for MESA II and Recycle 2.0 users.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- This will not work in a Akai CD3000XL.