Alesis QS7 firmware OS update Version 1.02
This is firmware update 1.02 and is the latest known official released operation system by Alesis in 1996. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chip
Features/improvements from earlier firmware to 1.02:
- Fixed Mix UnCompare bug where when going out of compare in Mix mode all voices playing should be stopped, but they weren’t
- Changed Program and Mix Channel RANGE when using keyboard note presses to set the range so that the Global Keyboard Transpose is taken into account.
- Changed software so that its aftertouch would work with both REV C and REV E boards. This change resulted in a new source file PANEL7.SRC where the black aftertouched value is forced to the value H’FFFF.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- You can check current software version by pressing [Program] and  cursor simultaneously