Behringer DSPXX24 – The Chameleon Upgrade
This firmware is based on the latest revision 1.3A, which is the latest official released operation system by Behringer for the discontinued Ultra-Dyne Pro DSP series. This operation system is a custom update/upgrade and requires one eprom chips as revealed in the main photo and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below
Firmware version 1.3 features:
- Solves a number of problems with the original firmware
- Adds functionality to your DSP-XX24
- Enables PC Software operation using “Windows Editor Ultra-Curve Design” by Behringer
The Chameleon features:
Switch between DSP9024 and DSP8024, so you can have both an equalizer and compressor with same device. Instead of being stuck with one feature.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material
- Behringer DSP9024 and DSP8024 is not included, only this update/upgrade.
- The upgrade requires light hardware modifications and therefore is a soldering iron and tech-know-how required. Schematics for the modification will be provided.