Behringer DSP9024 upgrade Firmware EPROM version 1.3A
This is firmware revision 1.3A and is the latest officially released operation system by Behringer for the discontinued Ultra-Dyne Pro DSP9024. This operation system update / upgrade requires one eprom chips as revealed in the article`s photos and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below
Firmware version 1.3 features:
- solves a number of problems with the original firmware
- adds functionality to your DSP9024
- enables PC software operation using ” Windows Editor Ultra-Curve Design” by Behringer
Installation in a few easy steps:
- take the unit apart
- locate the old EPROM chip, remove it
- install the new one
- put the unit back together & power on
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material
- Behringer DSP9024 is not included, only this update / upgrade.
- You will also be able to converter your DSP8024 to DSP9024 with this chip and some minor modification.