Behringer FCB1010 Upgrade Firmware EPROM version: UnO 1.0.4
UnO is a special OS developed by third-part this firmware add features like “Stomp box mode” and “momentary effects”. UnO firmware solves also some annoying bugs from the official Behringer firmware and adds some frequently requested features. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chip as revealed in the eBay article`s photos and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
1. Expression pedals start sending MIDI messages as soon as a movement is detected. Previous firmware versions had some ‘hysteresis’ implemented: when starting a pedal sweep, the pedal needed to move an equivalent of 10 MIDI values before MIDI messages were actually being sent.
2. The full MIDI resolution is now used for the transmitted CC messages when moving the expression pedals. In previous firmware versions a pedal sweep resulted in sending only 66% of the available MIDI values.
3. CC values 0 and 127 are now guaranteed to be sent by the expression pedals after correct calibration. In previous firmware versions, even after perfect calibration is was possible that the 0 or 127 values were never sent.
- Disassemble the FCB to access the EPROM
- Remove the outdated EPROM
- Insert the Updated EPROM
- Reassemble and Power On.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.