Clavia Ddrum 3 firmware OS upgrade Version 2.08 – Final OS Revision
This is firmware update 2.08 and is the latest official released operation system by Clavia Digital Musical Instruments. This operation system update/upgrade requires two eprom chips as revealed in the eBay article`s photos and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
- SCSI CD ROM compatibility.
- Added – New Sample Edit Page parameters.
- Added – Dyn-start: Sample start point can be influenced by the touch dynamics.
- Added – Curve: Six-step setting option for hit behavior for Dynstart.
- Added – Click: An effect that attempts to make playing the sample more natural with a stick.
- Added – Akai S1000/2000 format compatibility.
- Improved – Midi communication.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.