Clavia Ddrum 4 SE firmware OS upgrade v1.54 – Final OS Revision
This is firmware update 1.54 and is the latest official released operation system by Clavia Digital Musical Instruments. This operation system update / upgrade requires one eprom chip as revealed in the article`s photos and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
Features / improvements:
- Improved OS stability
- Added – Pad options
- Added – Mesh Trigger Pads compatibility
- Added – mega drum kits
- Added – Attack feature.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- The Clavia DDrum 4 SE on the picture is not for sale 🙂
- You may find the “ddrum libraries available” download for free by googling “ddrum libraries available” 🙂
- This will not work for ddrum 4 non-SE, then you need 1.5
- The 1.54 version is not actually an upgrade for 1.50, but rather was necessary to accommodate a change in the flash chip supplier (went from Intel to AMD). Any modules lower than serial number DA4945 must use the 1.50 version.