Clavia Ddrum 4 firmware OS upgrade v1.5 – Final OS
This is firmware update 1.5 and is the latest official released operation system by Clavia Digital Musical Instruments. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chip as revealed in the article`s photos and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
- The output signal level has been raised by 6 dB.
- The ddrum4 SE module responds to (and sends) MIDI Volume (CC#7). This is global for all kits/sounds.
- You can Mark entire sound groups for deletion, dumping etc with the Shift-Mark function.
- You can “disable” the DYN curve to get a non-dynamic sound (75% of maximum level).
- 9 selectable sound variations for MIDI SDS samples. Variation no 5 is “monophonic” mode (the same voice will be retrigged for every new trig signal).
- New Factory kits (F.27-F.99) based on the Signature Series sounds.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- The Clavia DDrum 4 on the picture is not for sale 🙂
- You may find the “ddrum libraries available” download for free by googling “ddrum libraries available” 🙂
- This will not work for ddrum 4 SE, here you need 1.54