Ensoniq ASR-10 Firmware Version 1.5B – Final Revision
Firmware update 1.5B and is the latest official released operation system by Ensoniq. This operation system update/upgrade requires two eprom chips.
How to check current Software version:
* Press Command, then Env 1. The display shows NO COMMANDS ON PAGE.
* Repeatedly press the left or right arrow button until the display shows SOFTWARE
* Press Enter-Yes. The display shows RAM VERSION = X.Xx.
* Press Enter*Yes. The display shows ROM VERSION = Y.YY.
* Press Enter-Yes. The display shows KEYBOARD VERSION ZZZ. For the Rack, this will
always show 1.
Version 1.5B upgrade is intended to iron out any remaining bugs affecting general stability and improve performance within the firmware code.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- The two chips in the IC sockets are labeled U19 (UPPER) and U22 (LOWER)
- Most of the ASR-10 racks are already installed with 1.5B (Please check before buy)