Ensoniq MR-61 / MR-76 Firmware OS Update version 2.11
This is firmware update 2.11 and is the latest known official released operation system by Ensoniq Corp. This operation system update / upgrade requires one eprom chip as revealed in the article`s photos and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
Check current OS:
Press and hold the Soundfinder’s [Save] button, then press the [system] button
Features / improvements:
- Step-Entry Record Mode …
..allows you to record using Auto-Step, Gate Time, Gate Percentage and more.
- Final Mixdown Record Mode …
..allows mixdown of continuous volume changes for all tracks and continuous tempo changes.
- Loading of .WAV and .AIF samples …
..with the use of the MR-FLASH Sample Memory Board, you’ll have potential to access as much as 4MB of waves (approx. 8000 blocks). MR-FLASH comes pre-loaded with almost 1MB of waves!
- MIDI-In Record …
..Records a single track or multiple tracks with or without synchronization from an external MIDI source.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- This is not compatible with Ensoniq MR-Rack
- You may have to perform a factory reset after the installation.