Behringer FCB1010 Upgrade Firmware EPROM version 2.50.1E
This is firmware update 2.50.1E and is the latest official released operation system by Behringer. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chips as revealed in the article`s photos and the chips will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
Features/improvements from 2.0 – 2.5:
- Fixes bugs in FCB1010 with firmware versions 2.4X and earlier.
- improvement to the “on-board” tap tempo function
- 3 new sets of 100 factory presets
- New pedal calibration function.
- New non-latching replay function
- Disassemble the FCB to access the EPROM
- Remove the outdated EPROM
- Insert the Updated EPROM
- Reassemble and Power On.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.