√ 2000+ midi disk files
√ Few demo disks to get started.
√ Documentation about how you can make your own disk.
√ Basic documentation about usage / setup.
⸎ Extra jumpers and screws for the installation Included.
⸎ Technical Support to get you up and running!
⸎ After receiving your USB Floppy Emulator. [Please drop us a message to receive your download link including further instructions.]
Features and further details
Fully compatible with Casio devices [but also other models from Korg, Casio, Yamaha, Akai, Kurzweil, Sequential Circuits instruments and more]
- USB-Stick Support – Compatible with USB stick with up to 2 TB [Limit of FAT32]
- Oled screen – Better overview, file information and no forced name convention.
- Rotary – Better navigation between images, sub-folders and disk ejection.
- Sound mod – Simulation of loading/saving sounds.
- New Firmware – Latest version of the HxC compatible Firmware namely FlashFloppy
- Color of choice – We have black and Grey, if another colour than advertised is desired, please tell us 🙂
- Casio FD-1 uses SMF Type 0, which may mean that you have to convert SMF Type 1 to Type 0.