Kawai R-100 firmware revision C – Final Revision
This is firmware revision C and is the latest official released operation system by Kawai. This operation system update/upgrade requires two eprom chips.
Revision C update is intended to iron out any remaining bugs affecting general stability and improve performance within the firmware code.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- IC sockets is located at U16 and U18
- If your current chips are labelled 6P13A and 6P14A, then you have revision A.
- If your current chips are labelled 6P13B and 6P14B, then you have revision B.
- If your current chips are labelled 6P13C and 6P14C, then you have revision C.