Kurzweil K2000 series Setup Eproms: Version 5
This is setup eprom version 5 and these setup eproms update / upgrade requires two eprom chips as revealed in the eBay article`s photos and the chips will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
This is the correct version to choose, if your K2000 is maxed with rom boards.
- K2500 presets 1-199 (Acoustic Piano, Stage Piano, Brite Piano. Etc)
- Ability to upgrade OS to 3.87 (Latest OS)
- Programs in the 0’s, 100’s, 600’s, 700’s, 800’s, 900’s, and K2VX keymaps, global effects, velocity maps, setups, and mirror image drum map
|Setup Eprom comparison:|
|Original K2000 presets:
Setup Eproms Version 1.3 = 1-199 (no ROM blocks installed)
Setup Eproms Version 5.00 VX = 1-199 plus 600-999 (both ROM blocks installed)
Setup Eproms Version 6.00 VP = 1-199 (no ROM blocks installed)
- Hardware modification is necessary if you have the Calvin Rev A, B., or B2 Engine Board – Else K2VX eproms and ROM Boards won’t work.
- JP7 jumper (just near the EPROMS) should be in 1-2 position, like JP1 jumper If you have Calvin Rev C Engine Board or a Janis Engine Board – Else K2VX eproms and ROM Boards won’t work.
- The Kurzweil K2000 on the picture is not for sale.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- Compatible with K2000 and K2000R