Lexicon LXP-15 version 2.0 firmware final revision
This is firmware update 2.0 and is the latest known official released operation system by Lexicon. This operation system update / upgrade requires one eprom chip and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
The software version will appear briefly during the startup process.
Features / improvements:
- All 128 presets are new.
- The reverb algorithms have been redesigned to sound smoother and more natural.
- The presets have been separated into Studio and Live patches. The Studio patches are designed to be used with an aux send / return system (no dry sound) while the Live patches feature appropriate wet / dry mix settings.
- MIDI mapping has been added to the MIDI implementation.
- The user interface has been improved to give more intuitive knob control and now includes an envelope follower.
- The programs load much faster than before.