Lexicon MPX G2 Version 1.10 Firmware Upgrade
This is firmware update 1.10 and the latest official released operation system by Lexicon. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
- SweepFilter, Wah1, Wah2, PedalWah1, PedalWah2 and Ring Mod have been added to the EQ Bank.
- The compressor level in the Wah2 and PedalWah2 effects appears on the same meter as it appears on in the RedComp effect.
- Improved Blue Comp performance.
- A stereo version of the Blue Comp effect has been added to both effect Banks.
- A RingMod effect has been added to the Effect 2 and EQ banks.
- The Mix parameter setting is not global anymore. It can be selected for each desired effect
- The eprom will be verified and packed in anti-static material to ensure a safe shipping.
- The Lexicon MPX G2 on the picture is not for sale.
- The IC socket is located at U93