Oberheim Matrix-1000 – Custom OS update: Version 1.2x
Firmware revision 1.2x was a special OS developed by third-part called Nordcore, while the latest release from Oberheim was 1.11. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chips as revealed in the article`s photos and the chips will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
- Improved – midi parameters for envelopes, lfo ,VCF etc.
- Added – Detune
- Fixed – Bugs from previous OS revisions
- Fixed – Sustain Level of Envelope 1 is impossible to set by MIDI (SysEx Remote Parameter Edit command)
- Fixed – Envelope 2 to VCA 2 (parameter 29) cannot be set individually but only sending the entire set of patch data
- Fixed – VCF Frequency (parameter 21) update is much more sluggish than in case of the rest of parameters
- The patch EPROM needed for older units that currently have version 1.05 or older. This is the latest version of the operating system. The version installed on your unit is displayed briefly when the unit is turned on.
- The Oberheim Matrix-1000 is not for sale, only this update/upgrade.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- The IC socket is located at U804