√ 1 x Eprom
1. Open your device
2. Locate your Eprom socket and note the notch orientation.
3. Pull up the Eprom
4. Insert the new eprom with the notch in the same direction as you noted in point 2.
Features and further details
This is the latest known official released operation system by Quasimidi. This operation systemupdate/upgrade require one eprom chip.
- Fixes numerous system bugs, voice allocation issues, file compatibility issues and user interface issues.
- Improves sequencer functionality.
- Improves MIDI Sysex compatibility.
- Improves overall MIDI functionality.
Check OS EPROM version:
Your current OS EPROM version is displayed when you boot up your Quasimidi Polymorph while holding the [<] and [>] button