Roland R-8 MKII firmware OS Version 1.03
This is firmware update 1.0.3 and is the latest official released operation system by Roland. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chip.
Version 1.03 upgrade is intended to iron out any remaining bugs affecting general stability and improve performance within the firmware code.
How to check current version?
· Hold [ TEMP ASGN ] and [ EXIT ] then turn on the R-8 MK2 to which you will be prompted with *** TEST MODE ***
· Press [ ENTER ] to which you will be prompted with the currently installed EPROM in your R-8 MK2.
· Press [ ENTER ] again and you will be asked “Are you sure?” and press [ ENTER ] again.
· You will see “Initialization Completed” to indicate that the R8 MK 2 is now back in its normal operation mode.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- This OS is not compatible with R-8m and R8 MKI