Roland R-8 firmware OS eprom Update Version 2.02
This is firmware update 2.02 and is the latest official released operation system by Roland. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chip.
- When you set your Roland R-8 in Midi sync mode and is using a sequencer like Roland MC-500. The song positions pointer, will lead to a “midi buffer” error at a certain point
- A song of more than 65546 Midi clocks with a song position pointer exceeding the song length. R-8 will not be able to accommodate all of them correctly.
- Fully verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.
- The IC socket is located at IC9
- This OS is not compatible with R-8M and R8 MKII