Roland S-10 firmware OS upgrade v 2.07 – Final
This is firmware revision 2.07 and is the latest official released operation system by Roland. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chip.
- Added – midi exclusive capability
- Fixed – fast arp sometimes drops notes
- Fixed – Adjusting -100% level data (-5v) in “WAVE MODIFY” mode lets the data jump to +5%. This results in extreme notes repeating less than one time more than they should with the setting of ARPMODE= U/D and ARP REPEAT = 2 or more
- Fixed – Feeding the “GATE” inputs equal to or more than the number of voices in “EXT GATE PLAY MODE” will silence voices for the time set by TRG G-TIME.
- Roland S-10 is not for sale, only this update/upgrade.
The chip socket is located at IC26