Roland S-220 firmware OS upgrade v 1.04
This is firmware revision 1.04 and is an official released operation system by Roland. This operation system update/upgrade requires one eprom chip and the chip will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
You can check current version by holding [PERFORM] & [MIDI], while powering the device.
· Bender Range cannot be initialized.
· Omits check routine in [F2] [Save] Sequence.
- Roland S-220 is not for sale, only this upgrade.
- The chip socket is located at IC 25
- Verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material
- If you wish to replace your quick disk drive with a modern Floppy Emulator, please drop me a message 😉