This is firmware revision 1.12 and is an official released operation system by Roland. This operation system update/upgrade requires two eprom chips and the chips will be labeled to help you locate the correct chip socket. For more info, please check below.
- Incompatibility issues even with Roland format samples, example – envelopes are not loaded as they should be or loops are not correct.
- load and convert AKAI disks and CDs
- Read drives and factory sample cds.
- Load samples over MSDS Midi sample dump
- Roland SP-700 is not for sale, only this upgrade.
- The chip socket is located at IC 55 & IC 54
- Verified before shipping and professionally packaged in anti-static material.