Brand: Spectral Audio
Model: Neptune 2
√ 1 x Eprom
1. Open your device
2. Locate your Eprom socket and note the notch orientation.
3. Pull up the Eprom
4. Insert the new eprom with the notch in the same direction as you noted in point 2.
Features and further details
This is a known official released operation system by Spectral Audio, this operation systemupdate/upgrade require one eprom chip.
This software revision, but is intended to iron out any remaining bugs affecting general stability and improve performance within the firmware code.
- Error Aftertouch fixed, Learn Button time shorted, Velo to Cut added instead of multiplied, also at Mod, FilterVelo activated (prg change), cutoffvoltage fixed
- PrgCh #12=Last note but keep sound until last key is released
- PrgCh #13=Last note but keep sound until last key is released
- Eproms inserted backwards will likely to cause damage to the board.