Roland MKS Juno-1 + 2 – Patches Sounds Programs – Instant DOWNLOAD!
I´m here presenting the Roland MKS-50 and Juno-1 / 2 owners with the most comprehensive patch library. There is no doubt that these machines have a very special sound and is known for the “Hoover” patch, but the machines are also capable of making much more, so hold on 😉
I acquired a Roland MKS-50 long time ago and programming it [also Juno-1 + 2] could be a nightmare, so I started collecting sound patches for my MKS-50 and this is what I’m providing. All the sounds have been programmed by professionals and users who were just trying. but the programming also requires lots of work and this library include more sounds than any musicians ever will need and will save you lots of work.
The sound patches and soundbanks includes a wide palette of patches, example:
- Analog, Bass, Bells, Brass, Drums, Guitars, Leads, Organs, Pianos, Sound effects, Strings, Winds, Factory set and much more.
You will find:
200 SysEx files in both pack banks and single banks, which gives you over 1000 Individual sounds for your synthesizer.
Following documentation is included:
- Roland Alpha Juno 1 Owner’s/Operation Manual
- Roland Alpha Juno 1 Service Manual
- Roland Alpha Juno 2 Owner’s/Operation Manual
- Roland MKS-50 Owner’s/Operation Manual
- Roland MKS-50 Service Manual
- After buying you will receive a Google-link with your instant download link ASAP.
- There is no Roland synthesizer included.
- Some of the banks may have duplicated sounds, but this is not possible to avoid with a such impressive patch library like this. 😀
- The patches are also compatible with Roland hs-10 and HS-80
- This Library is authentic and my own collection.